HybridZ

Can anyone identify these wheels?

Hehehe, my first set of Z wheels I bought were that exact design, 15x7, zero offset.  I still have them; fitted with 225/50/15, they look mean with the low sidewall extending a bit outside the wheel wells.

Edit:  I looked at them in my garage last night, mine were made by Western Wheel.  Just cheap knockoffs I got at a tire shop.

Edited by SleeperZ

Thanks Estrada, it'd be real sweet if these were Enkeis as opposed to some cheap knockoffs haha

I'll see if I can find any stamps on the wheels today. The only thing is with that chart the #32 is a five lug, but maybe it was available in four as well? And my wheels don't have any center caps on anything so I will check for the stamps.

Edit: I actually highly doubt them being Enkeis just comparing the two pictures... mine aren't gold in the center and definitely aren't two-piece. I'll still check what they are though

Edited by 9/73-E31-260z

• 2 weeks later...

I was pretty sure they weren't Enkeis, aren't theirs two-piece? Even so there's a noticible seam on the Enkeis that mine don't have.

And haha, no I'll stick with just having these. Plus I can't afford anything really right now xP

I assume I should be able to find a logo or manufacturer name on the inside of the rim or something?

I was pretty sure they weren't Enkeis, aren't theirs two-piece? Even so there's a noticible seam on the Enkeis that mine don't have.

And haha, no I'll stick with just having these. Plus I can't afford anything really right now xP

I assume I should be able to find a logo or manufacturer name on the inside of the rim or something?

• 4 months later...