HybridZ

Weight questions...

So my Z is an early 260z with an L24 and a 4 speed. It also has no A/C (had it originally) and the rear bumper was deleted. It also seems to have had the rear muffler (?) cut out and just a piece of pipe welded in for the last couple feet of the exhaust. Also there is no smog anything on the car as well.

My question is this: what kind of weight reduction would these factors give me? I know the bumper would've weighed some 20lbs~, what about the A/C components? I think most of the venting under the dash is still there and the controls are there, but the only things in the engine bay are the engine and brake components, so no compressor or anything. And then I'd guess the bit of exhaust would only be a couple pounds.

Any thoughts on the estimated numbers for weight loss? I searched and can't find any solid numbers

My 260z weighed in at 2680, with AC and bumpers and full interior. Last time I weighted the AC components in the bay it was about 40lbs (compressor, bracket, condensor, piping).

Not sure of the weight of the rear bumpers, although I doubt it to be more than 25lbs (my front bumper weighed 22 with the brackets), and a muffler is like 5-7lbs. 

So not really much.