HybridZ

Want a T5

invalidusername

If anyone has a t5 they want to part with, let me know.  My NA tranny finally bit the dust.  

Someone posted up a T-5 transmission for sale here in my city, selling it for $500.00. If you're interested in this i can do the foot work to check it out then send pics to your e/mail address. What i have is a low mile 5/spd from a 1987 Z-31 which i believe you can swap the bell housing to make it fit your L-series. Let me know.

Edited by zentech

I have one $400 +shipping.

Jamal

Im going to a local place tomorrow that may have one, if not, I will probably go with you.  From what I understand and have read, the drive shaft is shorter on the T5, since my car is an 83 I should already have an R200 (my car wasnt a stock turbo) I just need to find the drive shaft? Sorry to noob out on you. Im still searching to make sure I have my information together

Someone posted up a T-5 transmission for sale here in my city, selling it for $500.00. If you're interested in this i can do the foot work to check it out then send pics to your e/mail address. What i have is a low mile 5/spd from a 1987 Z-31 which i believe you can swap the bell housing to make it fit your L-series. Let me know.

Thanks for the offer man, people like you are the reason I wanted to join the forum, very thoughtful. I will most likely go with Jamal's offer though.  You guys have been helpful.

I will update tomorrow, should find out in the morning, eastern time. Thanks guys!

You will also need the pinion flange from the diff on the turbo car. The T-5 is a PITA that way because of the dedicated DS. 

I also say that Jamal is great to deal with, everything I ever got from him was great!!

Thanks Bud for the kind words.I hope we deal again.

Jamal

I got the entire drive train off the car thankfully. Thank you though.

Glad that you got what you need and in a good cost.Good luck with your Project.

Jamal