HybridZ

socal meets?

Hey all,

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, I tried looking for a regionals section but I couldn't find it. 

I've had a few project cars over the years, but I've never had to do with the whole restoration thing and deal with rust. I was wondering if there were any meets closeby to me in OC or LA where I'd be able to check out some Z cars in person and talk to their owners before I just jump in and end up with more than I can deal with lol. 

Thanks!

if you're willing to go for a bit of a drive, I run the Tacos & Tuners meet down here in North County San Diego.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tacos-Tuners/162259780458485?ref=hl

Obviously Im there every week as well as many other s30's, 510's and pretty much any european/japanese import you can think of.

We have s30's come with everything from stroker 3.1's to  800whp supercharged 408  to RB's etc etc.

I hope to see you out there sometime!

"Group Z" out off orange county I believe they meet at fuddruckers in Buena park,ca

Cool, do you know when it's held?

Thanks for all the input guys! I checked out the SD one, it looks pretty amazing but I don't think I'd be able to make it =\. I live in LA and commute to OC for work, so driving down to SD on a Thursday night might be a bit too much

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...