HybridZ

Replaced old headlights, still dim?

I did an H4 conversion. H4lights.com. Pick up a set of Bosch glass housings for about $50 and a got a set of hi/LO HID's with a relay harness. Constant 12v only reusing one of your old headlight plugs for signal to relay box. Best upgrade ever for a little over $100

Video of hi and low beams below

http://s30.photobucket.com/user/skimattybee/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_0315_zps6a15b51f.mp4.html

Edited by Dat260Z

H4 lights.com has the housings needed. The HID kit comes with a relay harness. It's about $40 on ebay now ($60 when I did mine) for the bulbs/ballast and relay harness. Also comes with wiring diagram and directions to wire it up. I did mine in less than an hour (heatshrinked everything nicely ) I have the xenon slim ballast hid kit Just like this-

http://m.ebay.com/itm/271315523739?cmd=VIDESC

I have had them in for almost 2 years with no issues.

Edited by Dat260Z

I had my H4 Lights 50/130W H4's for 14 years with no problems (relays of course!) Then they burned out. I complained bitterly about warranty replacements. I go a sticker and a T-Shirt.

I was satisfied. I bought two new bulbs, 80/100's for the normal price. They are in there to this day (bought the originals in 91, the 80/100's went in 2005, and are still there today.)

H4 Lights has been around a lot longer than most think!