HybridZ

78 280Z Fenders

alainburon

My friend called about them and they said they had several pairs left before the tsunami. A few weeks later he called and was ready to buy which was right after the tsunami and they said they didn't have anymore. Could be a coincidence or maybe a warehouse got destroyed.

• 2 weeks later...

I was able to find a pair of new fenders at Lynchburg Nissan in Virginia. It appears they are on backorder from Nissan and some dealers are saying that they are no longer available. The key is to find a dealer that is willing to tell you what other dealer has fenders in stock since they have access to inventory nationwide. Riley at Lynchburg Nissan was very helpful, I got his information from a dealer in California since my local dealers just told me that nobody had any, obviously they did not even check at all.

Another option would be ordering from Motorsports Auto. They claim they can still get OEM fenders, the reason I did not go with them was because they were talking about 3 weeks minimum to get them and I need mine as soon as I can get them. Keep in mind that shipping these fenders is not cheap, about $150 each depending on where you are.

One thing I don't suggest is ordering aftermarket fenders, they are paper thin and the body lines do not lign up. You are better off using used fenders than aftermarket.

Good luck sir.