HybridZ

need to know

Haniel20

Hey guys im getting some money soon, my buddy is buying my daily driver and im trying to get back into datsun's. So what im wondering is with 5 grand enough to find a nice rust free swapped s30 with a l28et??????????Or should I build one with that bugdet. I was thinking of going rb25, because I should have almost 10 grand if I wanted to build a z with a rb, this site helps the swap become more reasonably priced.I dont need the wow factor, I just want boost and plus since not to many people my age dont know what a l28et is it has the wow factor.also the sound of the l28et is amazing, I miss my old z. But I was thinking, I dont need to do the rb and waiste all that money.the l28et with head work, hx35, and megasquirt and a manifold would put a smile on my face, till I start iching for more.but im just wondering would 5000-6000 grand be enough for a nice l28et s30.

For "5,000 or 6,000 Grand" I would build my own race track, and stock it with a fleet of cars in some far away land not subject to taxation, and with the monies left over buy a personal army to guard it from interlopers and Honda owners.

I'd be like Col. Kurz....