HybridZ

Cast Aluminum Oil Pan

clear2me

Nothing exists in the USA. Maybe Japan, but I doubt it. Custom Sheetmetal Fabrication is the next step.

As someone who has seen how much you have to cut out of a standard sump to make a Comp Pan Fit, "moving the engine back" is not quite correct.

"Notch the Firewall, Move the Engine Back, Shorten the Driveshaft 2", Alter the rear Transmission Mount/X-Member and Shift Lever" would be more correct.

One does not simply "move back" the engine to clear those pans the way they are contoured. Cutting the pan and rewelding is possible.

Ask anybody who thought the Nissan Comp Pan would fit in an S130! Different animals altogether...

Edited by Tony D

IMO the easiest and cheapest way to cure the high g oiling issue is to use a stock steel pan and add your capacity, trap doors, baffling, whatever else you wanna do.  That is what we are doing.  Dry sump would be ideal, but for now stock pan heavily modified will work.  The "move the engine" comment was sarcasm btw.

Aviad should be able to make one--they started with new Nissan Pans and altered accordingly. 

The  internet is full of kids who will read this  and not get the  sarcasm when not appended with the '#sarcasm off' hashtag...

It's the same crowd who explains how "Freeze Plugs save the block if it gets too cold! #Sarcasmoff"

If you are road racing, you can start with an accusump to see if it fixes any starvation problem. If you are just looking for bling under the car, then I would get a stock one powdercoated to your liking.