HybridZ

Our new D Brinkworth flares are ready

JPN_Garage

Hey guys, to answer your response about a picture taken from further back, you can see a picture that doesnt show up when clicked on (at least for me...)

http://www.jpngarage.com/Fender-Flares_c13.htm

I like how it matches the front lip well (at least from how it looks in a tiny pic). Its neat but the rear flares dont do it for me, but maybe ill change my mind if i see these on a S30 someday.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These are interesting, I like how the scoop behind the wheel flows into the Body line, but that's about all. The front edge in just kind of bulbed out without much flow from the top or side. The do look to integrate with the air dam, but even then there are some asthetic issues. I would be fine with this if it was a one off on somebody's car. but this is a product and subject to scrutiny just as other people would if they saw it on my car. The Benefits have to outweigh the flaws. I'm sure painted up nice these may look great, Race specific. But if I'm going to cut my fenders, I want something that will make it worth the trouble.

Please search the Karotta Z, and see how his custom fenders mould into the body lines. The soft upper fender line, the sharp mid and lower lines. His are custom/non-production but I like them.