HybridZ

Rebello 3.0L

Datsun#1

Im thinking of going with Rebellos 3L kit..its an off-set ground P30 crankshaft with eagle H-beam rods and forged JE pistons. Anyone have this kit in there Z? I plan to use a welded (36cc) and fully ported N42 head abd run 12.5:1 CR on race gas.If you have experience with this build,please outline your experience and pros and cons with this kit vs the vo7 crankshaft.thank you :) happy Z-ing

He uses Eagle rods made for a Honda, and flat JE pistons with valve reliefs. I know this because I have taken apart one of his 3.2L engines. The 3.2L has an offset ground V07 crank. The head was an N42. Not a lot of welding done (if any) to the combustion chamber. Basic unshrouding of the valves and intake port work. The cam was his special grind. The advertised CR was 12:1. Supposedly made 360HP on his engine dyno. We couldn't get over 300 out of it on a chassis dyno. PM me if you want more info.

I was thinking of going rebello because I want the best of the best .......but then I stumbled apon I think one of the sickest datsun L6 motor builders and it makes sense. Why was I looking in north America when I should have been looking in the place where this car came from ...as - watannabe ....after seeing what this guy does to heads and seeing his datsun videos ...who cares about anybody else really .....really !!! .....check out his youtube videos and website ....and if your like me and want the king L6 ....this is your guy!.

Edited by theatriks