HybridZ

V12Z

dot

Guest 240hybrid

Damn I didnt think you could stuff all that motor into a Z engine bay. I know a guy told me about a straight 10 airplane motor in a 280 before, thought of it is crazy. Would've loved to see it.

Thanks for the invitation Scott. I’ve been a member since the new year. I just needed to get my credentials (web page) together. Otherwise it’s only talk right?

The sound? It burbles like a Fiero around town.

At full song? The sound of the intakes and the exhaust with the listener in the middle cannot be described with words. I don’t listen to the tunes much. My passengers don’t talk all that much ether.

Cheers…:::Glenn

Hehehe I know that car! He is a member of my Z club!

I watched him run a 13.7 with his son in the passenger seat!

Car looks better in person. He arrived at our Z fest a few years back, and stopped the show dead...no joke!

This is the 240Z with the Jag engine you have undoubtedly heard me talk about over the years.

2thumbs.gif

ZR8ED

Hi Scott

Yes it’s been a while. Family first right? I have more spare time this year and plan to put the car back on the road. I gotta know…what was Manolo’s and Lavern’s time at the track last year as they are the ones to beat. I might have to kick out the kid...:::Glenn

Hehe as your son gets older...the ballast increases.. better hurry up! ;)

Laverne broke out of the bracket eliminations this year with a 13.3 in his supercharged 240, and Manolo managed a 14.6 with slicks. He will be one to watch this year, as he just added a wet nitrous system to his triple weber carb set up, and is running a 75hp shot.

Edmarc with his all white 87 300zxt should be the big gun there, if he gets his fuel/ignition set up on time. His goal with his new motor is 600rwhp. While I'm quite tame compared to him, hoping to hit the plus side of 350rwhp this year.

Glad to see you still have the Z! I hope to see it on the road again.

cheers.gif