HybridZ

Fuel Tank Sendor

It's about 88-8 ohms. I had to recalibrate an aftermarket (Autometer) 73-10 Ford gage to make it read E and F when it should. No word yet on how it measures 1/4, 1/2, 3/4. Check out my write-up, etc. at: http://members.home.net/pparaska/gagecalibration.htm

HTH,

[ August 13, 2001: Message edited by: pparaska ]

Was the Nordskog gage meant for the Z's sender? Or did they include a "black box" to hook between the stock sender and supplied gage?

I've never actually seen a Nordskog kit, but have the literature from years ago. Do you have the entire engine swap kit?

I have the (digital) tach,speedo,temp,oil, all sensors and waiting for info on the fuel gauge.

The Nordskog company do not reply to there e-mail very fast.

I ordered all the gauges from Summit Racing.

But summit doesnt advertise the fuel gauge.

So I'm trying to work with Norgskog. They are slow.

Pete,

Yes, the Nordskog Competition's V8 swap Kit put the engine in the Scarab position. At the time it was in production it cost $1800 and was designed around the Chevy 350 and the TH350 tranny. This kit had everything one needed to put a v8 into a Z car. The kit even used the existing Datsun transmission mounting points for example. Preaty amazing for the time period.

I don't know if this is the same company or someone bought the company name but the old name and address was Nordskog Competition Center, 15917 Strathern, Van Nuys, CA 91406

818.787.7890. It would be funny if it was the same outfit.

Danno74Z

[ August 14, 2001: Message edited by: Danno74Z ]

• 3 years later...