HybridZ

SCCA ITS to Vintage CP conversion and restoration

As one of our many projects, FHPTom and I are currently restoring a 72' 240Z.  It served as an ITS car in the San Francisco region I believe since the 90's. We rescued it from becoming a chopped up wide body conversion.

https://www.facebook.com/S30-Motorsports-262575520591481/?fref=hovercard

We have been documenting the build on our S30 Motorsports Facebook page.  We intend to essentially restore the car to full race form and also convert to a tribute vintage CP car.  Car is being built to SVRA rules which are nationally accepted and we are upgrading or replacing everything related to safety and reliability.  It has a fresh 2.4L, close ratio 5 speed, and a locked 3.9 rear.  Current plan is to race it, sort it, then sell it with an extensive spares package we have collected.

Clark

• 2 weeks later...

Road Atlanta is out of my normal range with VIR a 12+ hr trip. Luckily enough work takes me to a site not more than 6 miles from the track so my tow gas bill is covered as are my hotel and meals.

I might have some new work sites further south so perhaps we can run together before you end up selling.