HybridZ

So I've been looking into getting coilovers and came across these. People in other communities seem to like the quality and performance. Wonder if anyone else here has a set? 

http://feal-suspension6.mybigcommerce.com/feal-441-coilovers-69-78-nissan-240z-260z-280z-s30/?_ga=2.239935430.415472159.1517002257-76625137.1507675234

The two important bits are cropped haha. You want to see what you have to do for the tops and if it has a clean surface at the bottom with the correct parabolic cutouts.

They aren't cheap, granted swift springs aren't cheap either. If my BC coilovers ever get loose, FEAL is where I plan on sending them for rebuilds.

They look like t3 bolt-ons in the picture. Kinda curious if they are included or not,  yet another price to add on top. I'll post the pictures when I get them though so we can get a good look. Really like what I'm hearing about their brand hopefully this is another high performance option to add to the list. 

So since they are a one off kit they don't have any pictures for me other than the one I sent. The kit uses the t3 bolt-on top hats and are included in price. I think the top hats included and the swift springs the price is justified. Also you can order any spring rate you want.