HybridZ

Woah - You guys seen this page?

Joe, the owner of the site emailed me since he found that I lived near him and wanted to get together.

Well, then he showed me his site:

http://www.240ztt.com/nissan2.html

Woah, some really sweet RB powered cars! Another of our fine US soldiers in Japan, building some awesome RB powered cars! Check out Rick's 92 Skyline GTR! 700-800 estimated RWHP! A few other nice car's too.

i might add that rick drives his skyline to work very regularly. he would drive it more but teh triple plate OS Ginken is tough on the legs in OKI traffic ;>

this car is one of the fastest cars on the raod but there are many catching up quick used to be no one would race this car as it would be a waste of time and gas for anyone but the skyline. This is why the owner sold it i believe but now ive heard from rick, that more and more he has to launch the car hard to stay even or eek out the win ;> GOD I MISS OKINAWA!!!!!. rockon.gif

can you amagine a 800hp motor in a Z thats streetable on pump gas!!!!!! I CAN :>

Stony,

I miss those days. Running or I should say walking from the JPs not getting arrested unless you were stupid to run, like if you had something to hide. The whole system, flashing lights when the JPs are coming or honking your horn. emo.gif

I think when you retire if you pursue the importing business I among others will be great contributers.

I asked Sean at Moterx about importing a 2 door Hakosuka and I said I will go there and by it and all you have to to is ship it. It will be DOT and EPA exempt so no problem. 2 months later no reply. weird.gif

I think he knows he can't make any money but all I need is crate space and I'm willing to pay for that. If life after the military is good to me I may even go and get my GT-R. But my twin turbo Z is the priority. Project will be starting Summer 03 after the garage w/ the lift is in rockon.gif