HybridZ

video of the car on the street

stony

no surge tank stock fuel tank. plan on upgrading to a surge tank with a adjustable fuel press reg and an extra fuel pump... but right now its a stock 260 fuel sys with the exception of the pump

I have a 73 240z with an all stock drive train but a 5-speed. I’m just putting it back together because it was soda blasted then shaved (door handles and side markers) and painted (House of Kolor Kandy Organic Green). So far this is what I have done Momo wheel, shift knob/boot, and a laser cut aluminium gauge and climate control panel. And 2x3 box tube sub frame connectors. This is what I have to install (all the parts are on order) Ground Control coilovers, energy suspension bushings, scca’s rear brake kit, Motige MR7 wheels and BFG 225/45R17 g-force drag radials. And a 6” dia Dyno max ultra flow muffler for the 3” stainless exhaust that I’m going to make (I bought mandrel bends from burnesstainless.com)

Next winter is the RB26/drive train project. So I might have some more questions for you.

Do you think I could use the 6-speed if I some how took off the transfer case?

Thanks for the help!

r-33 gtst 5 speed not R tranny is the best tranny for a Z with rb26,,, unless your talking r-34 dont think the gtr came with a 6 speed ....it will with stand 600+hp no problem. if you use the engine mounts i used and the tranny the front half of the drive shaft from the r33 gtst will bolt right in!!!! all you have to fab is tranny mounts