HybridZ

Has anybody dealt with RSpec Carbon?

MTuttey

Hi All,

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post, but has anybody had any dealings with RSpec Carbon? I purchased some ZG flares from them online on 3rd September and after a couple of emails with promises of shipping by latest 7th October, I haven't had any response since despite a number of emails.  I'm kind of hoping that people have used them successfully before and perhaps it's just been missed but it is getting quite concerning.

Many Thanks,

Matt

• 3 weeks later...

Hey!

From looking at there site it looks as though they just relabeled there company.

If its the same owner as before it was called Retro Spec. From what I've seen in the past 9 out of 10 reviews thats ive seen about retro spec were similar issues to what your dealing with. and 1 of 10 was that they received a product after a long wait and quality was good. There are some reviews on Hybridz about them.

Universally, it seems like the reviews are "these parts are good quality... if you ever get them"

I think the owner is Paulo? Pablo? The business has had questionable reviews at best and I wouldn't trust them anywhere near the same level as, say, Skillard or Apex. 

Some people spent the better part 6 months or more waiting on parts from RetroSpec. I wouldn't hold my breath. Your best bet is to try calling and threaten to have your credit or paypal refund the purchase if they don't follow through on your order soon.