HybridZ

Idling problems on my 1977 280 Z 6 cylinder, GTO 250 Ferarri body Replica

GTOpete

I have a idling problem on my car where after its warmed up  the rev the car idles at about 2100 revs and should be at about 800.

Many have said is a air leak somewhere. I have attached pics of my engine and  airflow system.

Also here is what someone has written on another forum, they said I should as the experts here. 

You need to know what computer is running it.
Since it is individual throttle bodies it probably uses an alpha- N fueling setup ( no map or MAF sensor ) with alpha-N setups it's all based on the TPS ( throttle position sensor ) this may have gotten moved or tweaked and needs to be reset in the computer so that it fuels the idle properly.
Some of these setups do have IACs and some do not ( idle air control ) without knowing the setup and the computer it's hard to know for sure what the issue is.
Also if someone knows  the parts used here so can find new ones. It says the parts are Nissan but no number 
Any suggestions?
Thank you
Pieter

20230621_143301.jpg

20230621_143308.jpg

20230621_143401.jpg

20230621_143425.jpg

20230621_143435.jpg

Gto Carb 1.jpg

GTO carb.jpg

GTO 1.jpg

Need some more details to troubleshoot. Did it idle good before? What changed?  What EFI computer? Do you have an O2 readout?

What kind of TB/intake manifold is that? 

Also agree with your other post.

Edited by clarkspeed

• 2 weeks later...