HybridZ

Green 240Z at SEMA

Toolman posted a photo of this car in his thread, and it caught my eye. Took a minute to find any info on it, but it was displayed at Toyo Tires Treadpass booth at SEMA. Still haven't found out who owns or built it, but it has Apex's Track Attack kit on it, and, apparently, a Lamborghini V12! (Edit - wrong! no V12) Looks like a pretty high dollar build. I'm hoping some more info about the car will come out soon. 

Edit: Since posting this I have found out who built the car, along with an engine bay shot. Someone doing a tour of the booth with Larry Chen said it was a V12, and I assumed he actually knew what he was talking about. It is not a Lamborghini V12 lol. It's an LS. Still looks like a nice car, but not nearly as exotic an engine choice as I was originally led to believe.

Not sure if they're custom or not, but the flares look like MSA Bubble Flares from years ago. I never really liked the bubble flares but they look really good here. 

toyo-treadpass-2023-green-zcar.jpg

toyo-treadpass-2023-custom-cantilever.jp

toyo-treadpass-2023-custom-zcar-interior

Edited by rturbo 930

• rturbo 930 changed the title to Green 240Z at SEMA

fturbo930,

Check out -The guy with Larry Chen walkthrough Toyo Tire booth claims the Green 240z has a Lamborghini V12 motor in it.    Unforturnately, the hood was not open.     I guess we will never know for sure.         Green 240Z video at 4:29

Toolman

Edited by toolman

23 hours ago, toolman said:

fturbo930,

Check out -The guy with Larry Chen walkthrough Toyo Tire booth claims the Green 240z has a Lamborghini V12 motor in it.    Unforturnately, the hood was not open.     I guess we will never know for sure.         Green 240Z video at 4:29

Toolman

I saw that video and originally had it linked in my post. Further research revealed that it has an LS3 in it, which is reflected in the edits to my post. I think the reason the guy thought it had a Lamborghini V12 in it is because that same shop is putting one into a Corvette, I'm guessing he's familiar with the shop.

Edited by rturbo 930