HybridZ

TwinTurbo Update Pics

240Z Turbo

Guest super280z

i couldnt help myself, way too curious. are those lines davy pointed out nitrous lines? going into the turbo?

BTW, nice nut and bolt tray above the IC. icon_biggrin.gif

The lines going over the valve cover are the turbo oil supply lines. You can see there is a single (-4) line going to that aluminum piece ontop of the valve cover and then it splits into 2x (-3) lines. I machined that aluminum Y splitter instead of paying $20 for one. Also, I could not find any Y splitters that converted a (-4) into 2x (-3's). The NOS line is a sinlge fogger. If you look at the 2 lines that enter the intercooler piping directly before the TB, those are the NOS/FUEL lines for the NOS system. It will just be a 65shot. I don't think I will have a spoolup issue because of my big stall converter. The NOS was more for effect and some added whop. I may swap it for some Methanol injection.

Guest Anonymous

Man I AM jealous. I read up on your site quite a while back and saw your headers and such. Man those are some fine fine welds. How much did it cost to get those tt headers made? Or actually, how much have you put into the motor alone!!? Sheesh, probably at least 10 grand. I thought about four into mine was high. icon_eek.gif Well, it looks like a beautiful setup, and I hope you hit that 500hp mark and run 10's! Can't wait to hear how you're malebitchslap.gif big blocks around with a straight six turbo...

Keep us informed..

-980mak