HybridZ

IM BACK

Well, I'm very old member here. 15 years ago?

Braap..dude with mice issue and subie..another guy with Porsche and testing..that caused strife..the other guy that tossed a beehive in his brothers friends car (I like that dude..had eyeball mostly in picture)

Another guy that was older? And got the turbo flywheel from. A kid local that I lent my snow tires too. 

A guy that had the sublime Z who and delivered for pepperidge farms. Hope he kept family together. 

I suck at names and only braaap I remember. 

Also..R200 is not strong enough 🤔😂 Y'all enforce spelling nazism👍😜

Many engineers.

SO! Why ami back? Finest sight for Z information.  My 83zx, 95k had sat for 12 years atleast while I was a father and husband first. My boy, now 19, inquired about my poor zx. I told him "you can buy it at cost of bringing it back to life and upgrades". 

Btw..I did not follow braaps advice and "pull into garage, remove radiator cap, pull car out and drive in a proper RWD car. I own 2 heavily restored 91&96 integras with serious modifications.  

Some of old chaps were old. I hope still alive.

I will use search option. Btw, obx sucks. Did modifications to quaife lsd for both my wrong cars and still unsatisfactory. My British replacements are magnificent at 35% more cost. 

Though hybridZ write up was awesome! 

• Like 1

Welcome back, I think you unfortunately find things have gotten quiet around here.  Face book groups, scammers and short attention spans are the new norm.  I came back here after a 10 year absence as I missed the old times too.  Still lots of great info to be found, just not the level of new content we remember.

Edited by MONZTER
  • Like 1

I remember you, welcome back! Yes, unfortunately forums have really died off with the rise of social media. BRAAP is largely absent now, the Porsche guy is probably Mike Kelly, who sold his Z and has also left the site. The guy with the Sublime Z is likely Big Phil who hasn't been on here in ages, but is still somewhat active on his YouTube channel. I don't know the other people. 

• Like 1

Welcome back, @woldsonnn...glad you're able to rejoin us!  Like rturbo and Monzter said, a lot of the original crowd that made HybridZ such a great forum have moved on.  Still have a bunch of great people here, and some really energetic newcomers. 

HBZ is still my first go-to for technical questions, and even the social media crowd recognizes this forum as a valuable resource for in-depth technical data.

Good luck with your ZX resto!!