Jump to content
HybridZ

Datsun to Scale (sort of)


Recommended Posts

I got curious so i did this layout to approximate scale. It's not 100% accurate, but it gives you an idea of how our car sits in the world.

Autos& Vehicles
 
image.png.8b4f553bb36d0a365f5bce2fa96d8ebb.png

 

Edited by mutantZ
file was too small
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Cool! I just sold my S2000 this year after 14 years of ownership and remember noting when I got it that it was dimensionally very similar to the Z. Length and height were nearly identical but the S2k was something like 4-6 inches wider!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
On 8/18/2026 at 5:57 PM, Leon said:

Cool! I just sold my S2000 this year after 14 years of ownership and remember noting when I got it that it was dimensionally very similar to the Z. Length and height were nearly identical but the S2k was something like 4-6 inches wider!

CompareCars

 

I always thought an S2000 would be fun to own

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/5/2026 at 9:04 AM, DuffyMahoney said:

I always thought an S2000 would be fun to own

The S2k is special in the world of cars. The feelings of driving and interacting with it have similarities to the S30 experience. I can see and feel the enthusiasm that the team put into it, given they were both passion projects for a company that otherwise focuses its energy on churning out well-sorted but relatively vanilla products when compared with their competition. The S30 and S2000 both hold a special place in my heart, in a way very few cars do. :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...