HybridZ

So, anyword on the EBAY NPR 'coolers?

Guest JAMIE T

Guest JAMIE T

Just wondering if Rated Z and or Bob H. have gotten IC's from this dude. I see two more on EBAY right now. Same guy. I'm kinda interested in the JDM Skyline upgrade 'cooler for $500. It's exactly the size core I want but the pipe size looks small.

No word. I feel fairly certain the guy is a fraud. But I do believe he is selling intercoolers and people are getting them. BUt to say you accept paypal, then to not, to have identical pictures with two acccounts, both from miami, to sell the same thing, to only accept mailed money orders, etc..

I would bet good money they are stolen and that is why this guy acts this way. I think people are getting their intercoolers but it was just too shady for me. We'll see what ratedz ends up with. If I were him, I would stick to my guns about a COD or Paypal.

-Bob

Guest JAMIE T

I'm not interested in buying one. I was just wondering if these guys got the goods they asked for. I'm ordering a new IC for a Skyline Upgrade. It is a 24"x12"x3" core size.

What model/brand Intercooler is about the biggest you can fit into a 81/83 280zx anyway? Im starting my search for one but dont know whats what! My goal is to take my 83 coupe NA and put a T4 turbo on it but with the hot summers we get here in Florida I don't ever want to have issues using it as a daily driver in traffic either.