HybridZ

Arizona Z Fiberglass parts

David K

posted this over on non tech....so i moved it here.

hey guys,

im in the middle of negotiations with a friend of mine who has a business that makes molds and sells body kits. if he was to buy all the arizona z fiberglass molds, would you guys purchase the parts once they are produced again?

let me know this is a very serious thing we are doing here!

David, The biggest headache your friend will encounter is shipping. I personally take a $20-40 hit each time I ship out control arms. I can't imagine how expensive it would be for FEXEX (UPS Won't ship cartons as large as a fender or hood) to ship those fiberglass parts.

Make sure your budy insures EVERYTHING he ships, as fiberglass WILL get damaged in shipping.

Mike Kelly

Guest De Schmaydee

.....i saw them ...there's 2 for the zx...both were nice...but there was one tht kinda looked like a g-nose....i'd buy it right now....there's a bunch of zx's out there but you just can get a kit for them hardly...msa,kaminari.....erebuni quit making theirs...let me know if you do it....schmaydee@comcast.net

Guest Willieboy240z

I would be interested in a "pantera" style hatch replacement.

If your deal goes through, when you are ready to begin selling stuff, you should post messages here. Also, a good web site showcasing your products wouldn't hurt, either.

GOOD LUCK

Guest Pegasus76

Yeah! Count me in, I am always looking for ways to make my Z lighter and with less rust to worry about!! As long as the prices aren't to unreasonable then you have my $Money$ 2thumbs.gif

• 1 month later...
Guest Anonymous

I've always wanted to buy those parts but I could never get him to give me an amount in pounds of weight savings per part over metal...Its for E Mod auto-x, not for looks...

Brian

Guest Anonymous

I have always wanted to buy those kits... and now that I have my car they are not selling them any more it really pissed me off.. I woul;d buy them from u guys..

• 2 weeks later...