HybridZ

Any v8zers in the Dallas Texas area?

Guest m35514h

Guest FordMotherFocus

There are a couple of of us around Dallas. I live in Corinth right up I35 form Dallas. My V8 Z i s currently under construction. I am kida new to the game and here to help in whatever way I can.

Guest Anonymous

Yeah I'm up here in Farmers Branch, Carrollton area. Kinda new to it also, I'am planning on trying to go to Denton 1/8 hopefully this weekend maybe some other Z's could show :?:

Look in the announcement secton. I've got a posting under DFW area Hybridz Meet. Trying to put together one for this are - but anyone else is absolutely welcome - for May 10th. There is a car show that date out at Texas Motor Speedway (TMS) and they are also running charity laps on TMS where you can get on the track in your own car behind a pacecar. I'm planning for my LS1 conversin to be running by that date.

Gary,

Did you ever touch base with John about the headers? I just got an email from him and he's dropping engine, etc. into mine right now. I'm going to check with him tomorrow AM to see if progress warrants a trip out on my part Tuesday evening. If so, good chance that engine will be in and headers in place.

I'm starting to get excited again as things are atually starting to go together. May actually make it in time for the May 10 event out at TMS. I really miss Zack. He is so much more fun than the 83ZX.

Wow - just noticed I've finally posted enough to listed as a senior member. Working on Guru status now!

Bill

Guest NOSZCAR

Here in Irving and haven't been on the board in a while. The Z has been down for almost a year now (burned up high gear in the trans) just got the trans back and trying to finish another V8Z at the house before I get back to work on mine!

Jason

Guest Anonymous

Hey V8Z'r, I am another one in the DFW area with a V8Z(78). Currenty, my 305 Z runs but I am not inspected and insured so I don't drive it daily. I made my own motor mount and tranny brackets and I can use the full size (less expensive) chevy starter. I do have the JTR manual but I didn't follow it exactly. Also, my 700r4 is doing some strange things. Anyway, maybe some of us locals can get together and share a few ideas. Any body interested can reach me at gregory.white@attbi.com

Thanks...gw