HybridZ

Getting logged out

inZane 240

• Administrators

I found that most of the problems were related to the old Photo Album software.

I have not been having the problem since I changed it.

If you are useing Internet Exploiter goto Tools >> Internet Options >> Privacy.

What is your security level set to?

Dan

I was having numerous problems. I had jurassic browser version that came with my aol for Mac. They said no upgrade avil. Hah! Updated to a 2001 5.1 on the side, all my old Mac can use, and have had 0 problems since. Security is on medium, show warning before loading.... edit:prefer:browser:security

John

• 3 weeks later...

I seem to have figured it out. Well i deleted my entire internet history, even some java applets as I was having problems with an unrelated topic. Even though it was unrelated, its fixing resulted in the fixing of this problem. Anyways here is what I did:

Start Internet Explorer (if it is not already started).

Empty the contents of the Temporary Internet Files folder. To do so:

On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.

Click the General tab.

Under Temporary Internet files, click Delete Files.

When you are prompted to delete all temporary Internet files, click OK.

In the Downloaded Program Files folder on your hard disk, remove the files that are listed as either Unknown or Damaged. To do so:

On the Tools menu, click Internet Options.

Click the General tab.

Under Temporary Internet files, click Settings.

Click View Objects.

The list of program files that are downloaded to the SystemRootDownloaded Program Files folder on your hard disk appears in the Downloaded Program Files window.

In the Status column, note the files that are listed as either Unknown or Damaged. Remove these files. To do so, right-click the file, and then click Remove.

When you are prompted to confirm the removal, click Yes.

Close the Downloaded Program Files window, and then click OK two times.

Hopes this works for all you other guys.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Phil1934

I lost log in about four days ago after posting a message. I just deleted temporary internet folders with no help. I'll try to figure out the hard drive stuff, but I don't think it's anything changed on my end.

This is my problem as well. Happened right after I logged into the old albums page. I have to log in everytime now and get logged off if I walk away from my machine for too long. Cleared my cookies, enabled cookies, click the remember me button, swear at the machine, nothing works. I have IE 5.1 for Mac. Help, this sucks. :cry:

Guest Phil1934

I also went to look at photos of R230 mounts and only got red X's if that helps the gurus figure this problem out. With no photos and logging in every time this site is losing its fun.

Guest Phil1934

I have photo viewing back, but still logging in. I'm on att. Are the others with problems there also? Could be the system playing with security parameters. anyway, with photos, I can put up with log in.