HybridZ

made it to the track today

Guest nosz350

Guest nosz350

Hey guys got home this morning and everybody was going to the track so i loaded up and went.I got down there made a motor pass ran 10.76 at 138mph same old time.will i got the nitrous ready made a pass on a 100 shot 10.02 at141.42 60'1.72 didn't launch real hard cause i didn't want to brake anything.went back after riching the fuel and it went 9.819 at 143.96 60'1.65. that was when the crap hit the fan, the tech guy got on to me about not having this and that.but over all not a bad way to spend your day off,now i'm getting ready to go back to the grind stone....hey grump vette (i think that was your name)i'll try to get you some picture this coming weekend but yes the car is FOR SALE flamedevil.gifhail.gif

Awesome, those are some really impressive numbers! But just to defend the tech guys, a guy died in Seguin, TX last week in a blown alcohol Camaro he had just bought. The car had gone as fast as 7.45 before he bought it, but he panicked or something on a pass gone awry and slammed into the sand trap, cartwheeling and over end. Died right there. Looks like his belts broke. He had no competition license or anything as well. No parachute at least that I heard of, so there is a reason for safety equipment/tech and most of it's probably worthwhile...

Guest nosz350

HEY GUYS JUST GOT HOME FROM WORK. THANKS FOR ALL THE REPLAYS.I'VE BEEN ASKING $8000.00 OR BEST OFFER, I'M WANTING A Z06.BUT I TALKED TO A GUY AND HE TOLD ME HE WOULD FINISH THE CAGE AND PUT A SHOUT MOUNT ON IT FOR ME FOR AROUND $500-750.SO IF SOME ONE BUYS IT IT WILL BE LEGAL!!!!!!!

Guest JAMIE T

NOSZ350, that is about the ET my car should run. What have you done for rear suspension? Back half, tubbed, solid rear axle with stock wheel wells or stock style IRS? Broken suspension parts(and driveline)kinda bothers me at 140+mph. Any pics of your car on the net?

Guest nosz350

all i've done for rear-end is relocated the spring perch on the rear struts and cut the springs shorter.i used scottie idea on the rear-end scrap but i broke it the first nite out,know my rear-end mount is welded soild.no problem with it like road noise and it also stop me from braken half shafts. and i don't have any picture but tonite i found a friend who has a digatal cam so when i get home next friday i'll let him take some picture then i can show ya'll my toy!!!!!