HybridZ

hi pressure fuel line?

fl327

went to Napa today to get some fuel line to replace ones by the fuel pump, they are starting to leak a little bit at the clamps and figured replace them altogether to be safe. anyways it looks like the rear fuel lines are 3/8-1/2 diameter and the store didnt have either one in a high pressure fuel line, but i do have a lot of line left over from doing an oil cooler install, and was wondering if that stuff was compatible? my oil does get pretty hot (but a lot colder than before, noticibly so) and i show at least 65 lbs oil psi on a freeway speed. im wondering if these will hold fuel, the hose is big enough, whacha think????

Vaccum Line and Fuel lines are NOT the same! If you use a vaccum line for fuel line the gas will turn that piece of hose into mush! I can't beleive that the autoparts store didn't have those sizes??? Keep looking someone has got to have some!

Guy

Vaccum Line and Fuel lines are NOT the same! If you use a vaccum line for fuel line the gas will turn that piece of hose into mush! I can't beleive that the autoparts store didn't have those sizes??? Keep looking someone has got to have some!

Guy

Yes, I know. I used FUEL line that was rated for vacuum, so it won't collapse when the pump sucks fuel through it. It is common auto parts store fuel line.