HybridZ

injectors

Guest dustyz

Guest dustyz

what are all the diffrent kinds of injectors that will fit on the 280z/zx

how much do they flow and how do you put them in and form what cars and what not

i know about the supra ones and the svo but is that it

I sent a link in another thread for you to look at...

Get a Haynes or Chiltons! Apperantly you need it ;) They should get you through nearly every job you will ever have to do on the car. If you have specific questions from there someone can give you a response.

Guest Anonymous

My buddy has got some injectors from a mustang 5.0 there 35 psi injectors. Man you can really tell the difference in the power. I do believe that the OEM psi for the L28e Motor is only like 26 psi. So yeah one of the different injectors that you can get are the mustang 5.0l

Dave

My buddy has got some injectors from a mustang 5.0 there 35 psi injectors. Man you can really tell the difference in the power. I do believe that the OEM psi for the L28e Motor is only like 26 psi. So yeah one of the different injectors that you can get are the mustang 5.0l

Dave

Do you mean lb/hr? Putting in a larger injector with stock efi on a stock motor will not make more power.

Guest dustyz

i have a hayes and it does not tell me what kind of injectors i can put on it form other cas for more fuel and ive read that ppl put every thing for the benz 450le to the ford 5.0 so i was just wondering if this go on like the stock one are if you have to something diffrent

but thanks for the answer you seem to know alot about zcars and i have just started so i will most likely ask some dumb ????????

thanks

i have a hayes and it does not tell me what kind of injectors i can put on it form other cas for more fuel and ive read that ppl put every thing for the benz 450le to the ford 5.0 so i was just wondering if this go on like the stock one are if you have to something diffrent

but thanks for the answer you seem to know alot about zcars and i have just started so i will most likely ask some dumb ????????

thanks

DustyZ - if you are not changing your EFI, do not put anything but stock injectors on your motor. The ECU will control the fuel - if you change the flow rate, it will not fuel properly. When people put bigger injectors on, they always have to make adjustments, and stock EFI is difficult to adjust even if you know what you are doing.