HybridZ

Interesting info on our leadership and those who oppose them

denny411

Man, I love this board. Once I get my check card, guess who's getting a donation? Speaking of money and all, I was wondering Mike Kelly if and/or when you are going to start doing the suspension stuff again? I've been reading posts about the garage getting off the ground, but I didn't know if that had anything with ZF Racing. Anyway, I wanted to thank you guys for keeping it civil. I really enjoy these political conversations, but I always try to keep in mind that these are only conversations. I bet the front lines are infinitely different than what we think. Thanks again for all the things that this forum has supplied me with.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I might as well come clean and let the cat out of the bag... I'm still making them... Hell, I announced I was quiting and people have been coming out of the woodwork. I have a pair that needs to be shipped out right now as a matter of fact...

I'm gona continue to sell them, but pace myself and try to keep customers informed of the alloted time.

Mike

I'm not any big hurry at all, but I was really interested over those of Arizona Z car. Problem is, I'm still paying my parents off for those PDK strut braces and a few other things. It really sucks being able to only work 20 hrs a week, because of school. Education is important though. Anywho, if you are still doing them on a case by case basis, I'd love to find out if you'd have time to do a set down the road.

Garage shindig went off without a hitch and we all had a GREAT TIME. Today I'm heading out to My Dad's house to pick up a hammer drill and I'm gonna go ahead and bolt the lift unit down to the floor, and mount the motor and bleed the pump. Then my lift should be done. I get my final inspection this week!!!

Moridin, I'll still make them. Case by case, but I'm gonna do them on a more leasure basis UNLESS it is for a racer who needs them ASAP. Then the time table shifts. My support to the racing community will always be JOB 1.

Just let me know when you want some. They are $450 per front end, TC ROds and control arms.

Mike