HybridZ

information on a skyline engine swap for a Z32

Guest Anonymous

Guest Anonymous
:?: Need some info on swaping out a Z32 N/A for a Rb25det(or something similiar). Any suggestions, comments, how to go about it. Just need to be pointed in the right direction. Maybe even a place to get it from would be a great help. If anyone has done this swap already let me know!?!

Guest Anonymous

Done in Japan all the time. Yes but they are Right hand drive. Unless you drive a right hand drive Z32, which I doubt since I most likely have seen your car as I live in Melbourne, you will have problems with the steering linkage. The RB25 is a possibility. The 26 would take more work than it would be worth IMHO. You could swap in a BUILT VG30DETT for the cost of the RB26 conversion. But if you are after something that is just different and have the cash go for it.

• 2 months later...
Guest Anonymous

I don't think it would be that difficult, contact batlground engineering, 404-881-4331 they could probably tell you what they think. Its in Atlanta, GA.

Expect to spend some loot, especially if you want single turbo or upgraded twins. Its easy to spend $10,000 just on the motor. But im sure you could get the swap done for under $10,000, thats the motor included + you could sell your stock motor.