HybridZ

280Z bolt pattern?

Guest PR0ject datsun

Guest PR0ject datsun

I've been looking all over and I can't find the bolt pattern for a 280Z. Someone wanna help me out here?

Guest greimann

The bolt pattern for the wheel lugs is 4 on 4.5" (114.3mm) bolt circle. If you are looking for aftermarket wheels you are either getting Panasports or Centerlines. Nothing else will fit (besides custom made).

• 9 years later...

Don't listen to anyone else, bolt pattern is 6x137.3

I'm surprised anyone thought they knew the answer, it's pretty rare information, I've never seen it anywhere on the Internet before.

You're going to need something with an offset of -25 or lower to clear the brake calipers in the rear, anything higher than that will rub

Yes, but the offset is +42mm for the 240sx. Z cars can only take +10mm

Guests should not be allowed to post. Offset doesn't really matter, kinda. What does matter is that there is spacing to clear the suspension. The offset "number" will be dependent on the width of the wheel.

Edited by yhlz

The bolt pattern for the wheel lugs is 4 on 4.5" (114.3mm) bolt circle. If you are looking for aftermarket wheels you are either getting Panasports or Centerlines. Nothing else will fit (besides custom made).

Are you sure about your information? :icon53: There are many manufacturers that make wheels that will fit an s30z.

Guests should not be allowed to post.

Back in 2003 he WAS a member when this thread was started, sometime in the intervening years he (or she? probably he) must have become inactive and during some server/software migrations got bumped to "Guest"

As to wheel choice, there is a range of old 70's and 80's wheels that will fit.

Personally I have a set of Billet aluminum Boyd Coddingtons in 17x7 0 offset that will end up on my 280zx sometime...