HybridZ

Finally got my new 17" wheels on - Tell me what you thi

Hi Gang,

These are 17"x7" Tenzo wheels with a +42mm offset but with the right 4x114.3 bolt hole spacing. Ross Corrigan from Modern Motorsports provided the hub adapters to bring the wheels back down to a zero offset.

For rubber I am running:

215/45 Front - Yokohama Parada

235/40 Rear - Yokohama Parada

The spokes on wheels are gunmetal are offset the white on the car - so in this regards I think looks pretty tight. The polished lip is 3" wide.

The wheels are 18lbs each which is pretty good for a 17" wheel and the hub adapters with the 8lug nuts per corner add another 2lbs. So figure 20lbs for each corner without the tire.

I spent the entre afternoon re-arranging and testing my rear coilovers and the car drives and handles superbly - before it was very harsh and a bit "darty".

Enjoy!

This was the car before coilovers - when I bought it a few years ago, bone stock and high like a Jeep!:

8590759.jpg

After the coilovers:

13822319.jpg

With the new boots, taken in Colorado at the foothills of the Rockies:

24625288.jpg

24625281.jpg

Regards - Yasin

Those 17's with it lowered (coilovers)really look nice. I'm partial since your paint job and decals are the same as my car :). I bought the centerline's 17's went 225 front and rear Falken Azenis Sport. Really love the feel and ride. I did shade tree technique of lowereing by cutting 3/4 of a coil off front and back. Lowered about 5/8" need more thou.

By the way someday I plan on repainting her. Since she is white I've used Wal-mart white spraypaint for touch up a little to much :).

Do you know where we could get the replacement turbo decal we have on our cars?

Thanks for the compliments guys - much appreciated!

Len - The turbo decals can be done by any reputable graphic vinyl shop. It will cost a bit - but worth it if you want to keep that look. I actually painted the rear portion of mine as a big section was missing when I first bought the car and I made a template just using simple masking tape. It was a very long tedious process - so you have to be very patient.

Hope that helps - Yasin

Thanks Yasin. Sooooooo many things need to get done before that point. Just hoping somewhere they sell them premade. I guess if you own a Z we are never that lucky! :D

Len

The car perfect stance with the coil-overs! Just beautiful IMO.

The wheels are extremely nice looking and bring the whole thing together. Gun metal was an excellent choice BTW :2thumbs:

Davy

Again thanks for the compliments gang!

wigenOut-S30 - The wheels were $220 each and the tires were $100 for the rear and $95 for the front, I got them pretty cheap as Yokohama was jsut promoting them.

The wheels adapters from Ross at Moderm Motorsport are $275ish

Regards - Yasin