HybridZ

MUST Resist urge!

280Zen

Hmm, the wife would kill me, I've already got 2 280zx parts car, A 90 olds 4 banger that needs to be sold, a 92 Tracker that needs a distributer, the wife has a 84 camaro for her rebuild project as well as the two daily driver cars we have now. BUT Dang, it would be worth a look to see what this one looks like! Besides the wife is on vacation visiting family in New York and won't be back till the 13th!! :twisted::twisted:

http://www.zcar.com/classifieds/index.php?method=showdetails&list=advertisement&rollid=492&fromfromlist=classifiedscategory&fromfrommethod=showhtmllist&fromfromid=29&[/url]

I agree the wife would kill you, o.k. maybe just hurt you badly. I don't have that problem any more so hmm another Z car and one that I might actually be able to drive in this decade. :D

LOL, Actually I don't think she would really care, the bigger issue is where to park the car while working on it. :wink:

heh, Hey Jeff, I figured you might chime in, I was planning on calling the guy and checking the car out this evening, If your free perhaps we could hook up and take a look at the Z together.

Guest Anonymous

Dam, i never realized the amount of people that live in Orlando that are on this site :shock:

i saw that as well, very interesting, and you cant beat the price for a 240. I think everyone is feeling the "lack of cash" constraint lately, maybe the money would be better spent elsewhere........

Dam, i never realized the amount of people that live in Orlando that are on this site

Well there are the three of us and then you need to add ScottieGNZ, Z-Gad and Blackbob that I am aware of. I'm sure there are others.

You guys need to join us for the next Southeast Z Car Shootout in September. It will be held in Reynolds Georgia a little south and west of the Macon area. Myself, Scottie, Z-Gad and Speeder, out of Melbourne, have caravaned to the last two events. It is great fun and the more the merrier.

Sigh, Family emergency came up, My mom had surgery on her foot a few days ago and had a pin in the foot, it shifted after she fell so I went down and spent the evening helping her about the house.

I'll try and give the guy a call today!

PS. I talked to the wife and her only comment was "How many cars do we need"? :D I replied One more should do it for now! 8)