HybridZ

I need a stock wastegate housing

rags

Does anyone have a stock wastegate and the bolts and studs that hold it on they could part with? I tried to remove the one off my stock turbo to put on my hybrid that didn't come with one but four out of five bolts broke. Now I don't have either turbo to put back on. Always one step forward and two steps back. :x

Joe

Ok, you are trying to replace the WG housing (the flapper assembly) or the whole turbine housing? Nissan WG housing should bolt up as long as you have the 5 bolt turbine housing. The new style T3 housing (4 bolt?) won't work with Nissan WG housing. (you need the 3 bolt Ford style I think)

1864i-3_B_L-med.jpg

1864i-1_B_L-med.jpg

T3/T04B hybrid.

I might be able to come up with one. I'll let you know

Yep all I need is the Nissan WG housing (flapper assembly) and the bolts to hold it on. Also, if you have them, the two long studs that go through the housing and hold the downpipe. Thanks!

Joe

I've got a trashed T3 turbo that came with my junkyard engine (it has no actuator though). I can remove the wastegate swing valve and ship it to you if you want. Just cover my shipping, the valve is free. PM me if you still need one.