HybridZ

Photos of a custom RB26 oilpan

BRAD D

Guest Zachb55

lol, i steal them from other places, what do people expect us to remove our butts from our computer chair and actually take all of those? i put them there mostly for my own enjoyment, i find myself looking at my website more than any other :lol: i guess its one big gravy train :D

-Zach

Guest Anonymous

do i get a royalty for the pic of my car on your homepage ???

I need all the loot i can get to finish the car :wink:

Nice site. Peace - Michael

Guest Zachb55

hahaha, well actually i just wanted Zconversions.com but it was taken i guess so i had a 240 and figured what the heck, might as well. im aiming for a 350 next though, lol, yeah right, maybe for my 18th bday :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: SO not gonna happen! which car is yours guest? i wish i knew everyone whos car i have pics of, you can send me more if you want :wink:

-Zach

oh also, how you guys like that new music i threw on the index page? pretty cool eh? well i think it's funny.

• 9 months later...
Guest Nameless EJ6
What happened to the pics? I'd really like to see them.

Thankyou

Ray

Me too.. I'm going to be cutting into the RB25 pan this week with a plasma cutter for my RB26. I'd like to see what you came up with there...

Hi Brad, I missed the pics also. Is there a chance you could email them to me so I can ponder what I'm going to do for a oil pan on my RB260.

I am going to have James Thagard build mine up for me, but I'd like to see how you guys are making them also..

I have the file with the flange, to be laser cut, now all I need to do is get some ideas on the shape...

thanks

joel

Guest Aguyandaredhead

I got reply from him about motor mounts about 2 weeks ago, So he is still around. He only wanted a Money Order no paypal. I think he is trying to not build any of this anymore..I am going to send him one I hope I don't get screwed..just gun shy these days.

Jeff