HybridZ

Which movie?

Guest tt350

super speedway is great.

but "driven"... "Kind of cheesy" more like realy cheesy, it is a mockery of the champ car series, but i wont get started on that.

did you know that days of thunder was originally written about the champ car series, and the indy 500 (back when there was an agreement between the two open wheel organizations" but Tony george, Ever the moron and and solely responsible for the downfall of open wheel racing in america, thought it would be bad to do that movie and refused it. so they did nascar instead, and look how big that is now.s

(and I am off my soap box)

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well reading through the tread I think I have seen all my favorites mentioned and wrote down all the ones I haven't seen. I am going to see if netflix has any any of these older movies and hopefully I can catch up. One I don't think I saw was "underground aces".

I do have to say the chase scenes in Ronin are bar non the best I have ever seen. I can watch that movie over and over.

Cannonball Run 1 n 2

Gumball rally

any other burt renoylds car move, those are classics. Maybe cause I grew up with that stuff on HBO, but man, thanks for reminding me of these great flix!!!