HybridZ

Need advice (just bought a Mitsu Conqwest turbo car)

I just bought my next door neigh 88 Turbo Mitsu Conquest for $500.00 and this thing is primo. It has 57,000 orig miles and is white with maroon interior (leather, loaded)

I ONLY bought this thing cause of the cond. of the car, but know nothin about a Mitsubishi.

It has a mean looking body style with fat rear fenders, (kinda looks like a toyota supra to me) wide wheels, and this punnie little turbo on it... :D

It does have a pretty good size FMIC on it though.

I thought I'd get me somthing to put around in and give my Z a rest now and then...

Anyone know of a site that I could browse to learn a little more about what I have here??

If anything, I will check over/ fix any loose ends on this thing and sell it to some youngster for alot more than I paid for it, after all, it's got boost....yelrotflmao.gif

Guest Carrman

A freind of mine has one, boatloads of mods done to the engine. Can't get it to run right....... Barely run at times. He wishes it would go away.

Guest ON3GO

i know you dont wanna do mods, but PUT A LIGHT WEIGHT FYLWHEEL in the car! its just makes the car so much better to drive.

My friend had one and it was a great car, was a 88 i think with a 83 hood.

so sweet.

good luck.

Mike

Guest Zcarsmakemyheadhurt

I've had a few Starquest cars and they are cool. Look real good and different. But the EFI and intake with exhaust system, manifold to turbo sucks bad. Dont let it overheat and try not to touch anything in the injectors if they are not giving any problems. Starquestclub.com is a cool site I am a member there and I even built the turbo on the car pictured. Funny how my stuff gets around.