HybridZ

LS1 / T56 Update #21 - Pictures

Very, very nice. What, no PVC drain pipe on yours? 8)

I do have one question about your air in take - where'd you stick the IAT sensor?

Also, that is one impressive looking upper radiator hose. Hard to believe that wasn't custom made.

Guest benjlv

so you're going to do a summary of all this right? Like the radiator, A/C system...diff etc. and throw it together on a webpage with even more pics? please?

its soooo purty. Doesnt it just look like it belongs there? nah forget that question it does belong there. okay bed time for me its 1:57am.

nighty night

Thanks for the compliments guys. The finsih detail you see is why I went to Johns Cars to get it done. That is the kind of detail work I saw on his Jaguar conversions. You're right about it looking like it belongs there. A person who doesn't know that it's supposed to be an L28 under the hood would just think I had it cleaned up nice.

The radiator is the original Datsun radiator but recored to 4-rows. The fans and shroud are out of the same Z28 the engine came from so the fans plug into the OEM wiring harness and control from the ECM just like the Z28. Engine temp locks in at 180°F and stays there. Engine is bone stock except for edited ECM, the air intake you see and headers. Trust me, it is as much as the car and driver can handle.

Spot - I think you meant Sunday at Motorsport Ranch right? If so, yes, I'll be there.

:D:2thumbs: :flamedevil: :burnout:

CONGRATULATIONS! Everything looks great. I can't wait to see it in person. Maybe you could take me for a ride? You know, Hill is only 15 minutes from Arlington . . . let me know and I can swing by and visit. You and Gary need to get to Ennis and go head to head!

As for me I will be in the garage for a while. I am backtracking to get everything ready for the Velo Rossa kit which will arrive late July. My goal is to be chasing you around by December. Or, maybe you will be chasing me?! :wink:

Maichor,

Sure - come on by. I have a "quick" 7-10 minute loop I can take you on.

Sent you my phone number offline.

Chip,

Thanks for compliment. Can't reveal header mfg. until I talk with John. They are custom made to his specifications and they are not perfect yet. They will go back to OEM at my next shop visit and get tweaked a bit and then ceramic coated.

• 2 weeks later...