HybridZ

going to the track today

stony

Well loks like its gonna be a great day to go racing here in alaska. low 60s lots of sun. got the drag radials all ready to go. no babying today im gonna hammer it with race gas mixed 50 50 with 92 oct and go for that elusive 10 sec slip ;> hope nuttin breaks.

well this is one of those good news bad news things. good news is the axles held up to 4500rpm launch where the tires grab and i get a good launch. Bad news is the clutch will not hold this so i definetly need a good clutch. here is a link to the video of the clutch letting go http://teamkorn.tv/akms/stony1.wmv

oh yea then my master cylinder took a crap on me and i had to drive home with no clutch ;< only stalled it at 2 lights ;>

oh yea best run was an 11.7;< oh well. now i have to change the clutch master and slave, put a new stronger gtr race clutch $$$$ and im gonna get a gear set before i go out again. once that is done 10s should be cake ... i know i said that before but i thought this clutch was gonna hold.