HybridZ

FMIC onto 72'240ZT

Guest Anonymous

Guest Zcarsmakemyheadhurt

Its tuff to plum two pipes threw the driverside with a AFM, match the pipe to the intercooler outlet. Then expand the pipe to 2.50 out of the intercooler to the T-body if your using a 60mm T-body. How much are you paying for this intercooler? If you need help with a pipe kit I sell all the bends in Aluminum, steel or stainless. Good luck have fun.

Guest Anonymous

Im getting the core and HKS end tanks for about $460 is it easier to plumb with both in/out coming strait up ? you mean like these end tanks http://www.roadraceengineering.com/parts/icpics/tank-17-lt.jpg ? got any pics ? i think it is a 2.5 in/out i would like to see some setups if you got pics. I wont have an AFM cuz im going SDS but i have seen one setup with the plumbing running from the alternator side like between the radiator and engine then turning the corner, is that what you mean ? woah yes i would love to buy a pipe kit please give me your prices on all of em !

Guest Zcarsmakemyheadhurt

I sell each bend for $14.00 and in stainless or aluminum for $22.50. You got the idea with routing and if you use the correct bends the upward outlest should performe well. I have one pic of my engine but you cant really see the piping that great because I painted them to not be so flashy at the track. If you would like to see the one pic drop me a E-mail, I dont know how to post a pic. And/or drop me a instant message. Take care.