HybridZ

BRE 46 240Z Replica Started!!

rc's240z

Hey Ron,

We met at MSA. Our club built a track car with the same scheme (ours looks good from 20 feet or so).

I was impressed with the quality of work you are doing on this project. Nice roll cage and seat arrangement (I'm a big guy too!). The paint looks awesome!

Here is a recent pic of our club car at an autocross. We did a track event with it this weekend, and it performed very well.

devins.jpg

Pete

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Well we made it to the show. It took a tone of work with five people working around the clock friday night to make it there...I am now just starting to recover....But it was worth it. Everything came together the car is unbelieveable...PDK fabrication did an unbelieveable job. I am so thrilled...

We will have the car running in a few weeks and race ready in a few months.

I still can't believe it!!

here are some photos:

1303Debut_of_Ron_s_Car.JPG

932BRE_Z-med.JPG

ron...

whether it seems like it to you or not, that came together QUICK!!!!:shock: especially when considering the quality of work! it looks incredible, but seeing the progress pics and from talking to you about it, i expected that... great job man! :cheers:

Marshall,

The top picture (at the car show is my car) the other photo is an ITS car that is painted similar to my car and close to the original BRE paint scheme. If you look closely there are a few differences...

Thanks though!! your photo is a good one and I have not seen that view yet...

Ron