HybridZ

Stolen Z!!!!!!!!

z_boi

Help me out guys. I live in Oakland CA. My 78 280z has just been stolen right before i got home from work! Its white and has no bumpers. Has a front air dam. It has damge on the driver door and rear fender. It has black mesh wheels on the back and gold mesh on the front. :evil:

:evil: Well. Im glade i found my car and its still in one piece. But the bad part is i had to pay 215 to get it bak and the ignition is messed up. My doors lock is messed up. They broke my center console and the plastic around the climate control. And the stole my stereo.

Im so pissed off but happy to have her back in one piece.

The car was found in daily city and was towed to pacifica because its an older car.

But thanks for lookin out for me guys!

Guest silverbullet

I am glad to see thet you got your car back I had mine stolen about a year after I bought it and I know that feeling in the pit of your stomach when you first find out it is gone :cry: , good luck.

i know your pain man... last year my Z was stolen in front of my driveway... they found it 3 days later in union city ca... the punk a$$ took it out for a lil joy ride and trashed it a lil bit.. i was lucky and unlucky at the same time i guess.. i got my car back in one piece... the guys that took my car wasnt really intrested in what i had in it... more intrested in the lil joy ride they had.. but im jsut glad i got it back :?