HybridZ

ZFest pics, and I blew my heater hose

auxilary

dumped coolant over the fwy and my friend's 300zx tt. I feel bad for her since she just cleaned/washed it. got a razor, cut off hoses, looped hose so circulation was going.....i think my car's ok, didn't see any oil in hte coolant/water.

fb80e015.jpg

SR20DET powered 510. The 510 next to it has a FAT turbo on hte same motor.

fb80dfd0.jpg

Pair of 1600 roadsters.

fb80df9c.jpg

fb80df87.jpg

a total restore of a british racing green 240z.

fb80df69.jpg

fb80def8.jpg

Me. I didn't win, the BRG Z above beat me.

fb80defe.jpg

Zvoiture's 280z with an alfa/ferrari style grille.

fb80df48.jpg

Jumbo240ez's Z, running 16x8 245 rims/tires front, 16x 9.5/265 rear. Powered by built ford 302/t5

fb80de83.jpg

4x4 Z. Don't leave home without it!

fb80de6f.jpg

Nice

fb80ddf0.jpg

Lambo doors

fb80dd70.jpg

WHat? A shortage of red twin turbo Zs?

All high res pics here. if you guys don't have an account to view, put in zview for username, zview for password. Click the "already a member, sign in here"

http://www.imagestation.com/album/pictures.html?show_all=1&start=1&id=4289509697

Man, I had blast. Had fun hanging out and seeing a lot of cool Z cars.

Im happy Dale (BayareaZt) got rid of that hideous wing.

Afshin, great to meet you, very nice ride.

Had fun with the exhibitionist BOV shots, got a sunburn on my neck and a sore throat from smoking too much and talking too much 5#17.

Icice9-just do it partner, HIN and incredible street cred is just a swap away!

Saw a lot of good folks havent seen in a while, and saw my first set of zg flares up close and personal, and that rubber strip vw stuff, came off looking good JUMBO!!!! I need at least two purr, man I like those a lot now. Got to check out the newest from Mike D, with plenty of autometer and brakes, not to mention tons of grunt.

Time for a nappy nap, Holla.

It was pretty cool to see all that nissan in one parking lot...

I want that 4X4 Z... it would be perfect for me... lol.

I am very tired right now. On a whim i ended up at Great America for the remainder of the day... so now i am dead tired... and i still have to take my sister home to chico tonight and drive back to get a start on the Z in the morning...

or i could sleep in between there and be safe... hmm

i wish there had been more V8 z cars there though, i was trying to steal as many ideas as possible for wiring and fuel lines...

it was good to talk to you again aux, and jon...

thanks,

joe

I had a great time seeing all the Z's and meeting the local HybridZ gang (too many names to write). On the way back I was all pumped up like a teenager behind the wheel and smoked a new lowered, tinted windows, huge rear wing...celica GTS (yes, I know not fair competition) only to blow my turbo piping coupler hose off 2 minutes later :roll:

Good thing I always keep some tools handy

It was good to see you guys at the meet.

Afshin, it good to meet you in person - your car looks real nice!!

Len - thanks for saying "hello".

Dave, alway glad to see you too - thanks so much for the compliments on the car, my wife and daughter appreciated that. Thanks for introducing me to MYBOTI.

Mike (73BOTIZ) good to meet you and thanks for the thrill of listening to that nasty motor of yours - very wicked!!!

John, it's been a while - but always a pleasure to chat with you - thanks for taking the time.

JoeinCA - nice to meet you young man - now get a Zcar OK???!!!

Alex - thanks for taking the time to chat with me and my family and for making them feel part of the group. It is always appreciated - glad to see you all! Where was Dan Juday - did I leave too soon? Hey Dan, if you were there - sorry I missed you buddy!

RacerX