HybridZ

Arizona springs raised my car 2"

You know what you did? You installed the springs upside down. If you install them right side up they will lower your car, you just have it backwards... :D

But seriously, maybe your Z's original springs were sagging so bad that even after you put in lowering springs it raised your Z? Maybe they gave you the wrong springs. I would compare the part number of yours with the part number of someone else with Arizona springs. Anybody else?

!M!

My car settled quite a bit after two weeks. I cannot say how they compare to stock because my original springs were sagging bad. I also cut 1 coil off the AZ springs for lowering. I checked rate on these springs before cutting and they were as advertised 180/200. Regular inserts could not control them, I ended up buying Tokico adjustables and like the combination a lot.

If used on a 240Z they don't lower the ride height (they're already low enough), when used on a 280Z the ride height will come down about 1.5 inches to where it should have been in the first place!

That's from Arizona's website. You got stock length springs because a 240 doesn't need to be lowered :lol:

Jon Mortensen

Cutting coils is fine, but you don't want to use a torch to cut them (spring will lose its temper). Use a cutoff wheel, and I'd go 1/2 coil at a time, as you can't put it back if you go too far. Cutting coils will also increase the spring rate slightly.

Jon Mortensen