HybridZ

Proud owner of 240Z

Pathogen

• 1 month later...
Guest bobs302z

great to see another 302 z in B.C. I was down in Van this summer with my car . I spent most of the time at Cultus lake . My budy Tony owns the marina there. I hopefully will make it down next summer I will have to try and look up some of the other hybrids. Have fun with the car.

Where were all you Vancouver guys at the datsun show/autocross last weekend? We had a few V8Z's out there, but no Ford powered ones. Every year, mid September there is an autocross at Boundary Bay airport on the Saturday, and then a show on Sunday. (this year it was at waterfront park in North Van, but they may be putting in condo's there so we aren't sure where it will be next year)

If you saw a red Z on Saturday near ladner/highway 10, chances are it was heading to boundary bay airport for the autocross. (there were 83 datsuns entered in the autoX, and over 200 cars at the show)

Hopefully we'll see you next year!

Guest bobs302z

I new about show form Ross but its a long way to go that late in the summer its to bad it is earlyer in the year . I have been trying to go to show in Edmonton just hasnt worked out.

Guest Psilocybian

im happy to see hybrid zers from bc!, i start my swap in less than 2 weeks ;D!

i look forward to any meet there may be

ill definatley go to any meet in bc there is

...breathing that is... I still have print-outs of your brakes that some day I will install when I get tired of replacing rotors cuz of the hawk blues...

Not to totally hi-jack this post but Sunday I just laid a great posi patch in front of Dan Juday's house! Hahaha... I usually wouldn't do something like that, the neighboors come out all huffy and crap, but it seems that old Phantom grip is still holding up. I'm going to get an LSD soon though. Can you get any deals on a Quaife?

Take care. Nice to see you around.

Jon

quaiffe are still about $1100 AFAIK

i still have the PG in my car too -- might upgrade to the new stiffer springs and see if it helps more but a quaiffe is in my "wanted" list eventually with 17" rims