HybridZ

Goal 1: ACCOMPLISHED

fl327

One Z33-dusted and disgusted!!!!! :evil:

Man, and I thought this 14-15psi thing was getting old!

Well, here goes.

Im driving now with my girl, when an a older guy and a girl were driving in a 350z and we meet up at a light, they had been behind me for a while and were listening to my spool and BOV. We stop at a light, and the lady rolls her window down and says : My boyfriend wants to know what kind of car that is!!!! :roll:

I get upset a bit and blurt out: "Your daddy (gangster slang/curse)!!!"

I promptly get the finger and start hearing the 3.5 roaring back at me.

You know what happens next right? My girl starts rushing for the seatbelt and yells "KILL THOSE (gangster slang/expletive) (what a woman, I think Im in love!!)

I quickly check the intersection, its empty.

I drop the clutch at 3200 or so and just cook that sucker HARD out of the hole, second gear and I get about a car and a half, third and continue to pull on it( not quite of dramatic of a pull then the lower gears, but hey ill take it)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. :D:D:D

I slow down for the yellow at the next light, and he runs thru the red, and I hear all kinds of small metal hit the ground, I look over and there is tons of change about five feet away from me scattered. Those suckers tried to throw all kinds of change at me!!! I quickly pulled over and took all the silver change, about 7 dollars worth of quarters, nickels and dimes. I bought gas with it and dropped my girl back to Chinatown, and she promptly asked me "So, what kind of car is that anyways, Porsche right?"

YUP :D:D

I quickly pulled over and took all the silver change' date=' about 7 dollars worth of quarters, nickels and dimes. I bought gas with it and dropped my girl back to Chinatown, and she promptly asked me "So, what kind of car is that anyways, Porsche right?"

YUP :D:D[/quote']

LMFAO! Are you serious!

haha, thats the funniest thing ive heard all damn week.

I think it should be mandatory for any 350 Z buyer to have to take a history class on the Z car. I've seen several and all but, one had no idea of what kind of car I have. It's not like I drive a primered up beater but, they just look at me like I'm crazy. Ofcourse I just think to myself of what an *ss kicking I would give one. Ha ha......

The part about the change is real, I heard a whole buttload of small metal hit the ground, had no idea what they were-until I got out of the car. I wanted to see what the noise was, and I would not have heard it if I wasnt slowing down for the yellow.

If I would have grabbed the pennies, I would be on that old Robin Leach show.

IF he didnt know then, hopefully he knows now...

Would I have still went for it with him knowing what I was in??

:evil:

I think the guy wouldve had a better chance if he would have launched the car harder, he just revved the heck out of it at the light, and launched a little bit better than idle, and still spun a little bit. I gave him as hard of a launch as I can do at street tires (whopping almost bald 215/60/15HR with that squatraction action) and it worked!!!!!

Guest comeandzpa

seriously, when you buy a car, surely you have to have seen the commercials/magazine ads/internet hype about it. and I KNOW that there have been numerous sightings of "our" Z's in these ads. Just plain disrespectful-way to teach him a lesson.

John, I was in the 75, but of course!

The z32 is parked in my new garage while my Father and I finish moving stuff in and cleaning the place, I have some work to do to it before I even drive it hard or often, nothing serious, just dont want to blow my investment. Im upset that dont know the history of these great cars.

The z32 is a blast though, its a very quick car that doesnt feel or sound as fast as it goes. I may take this car to CMI after I get it running 100%. I might as well, R230 VLSD, twin turbos quad cammed, and a five speed with Ttops, it is very very nice. Once I get done with this stuff, should be another couple weeks, Im gonna do some cheap tricks to this car and run it at the track!

....I hear all kinds of small metal hit the ground, I look over and there is tons of change about five feet away from me scattered. Those suckers tried to throw all kinds of change at me!!! ...

Bastards. I guess he didn't have any money left in his wallet after buying the 350Z :D I swear I would have picked up the change if you didn't!!! lol :D

Davy