HybridZ

exhaust help

Guest kurt8394

Guest kurt8394

Hey everyone i got a 74 260z that is in need of a new exhaust and muffler i was looking at the borla turbo muffler..............but what is a good sport muffler

Guest kurt8394

Ok i was going to buy a monza but it's not a catback i NEED a cat back system my down pipe is shot too hell where can i get a full exhaust system at ??????

Kurt,

I deleted the second post that you started on this same topic. (maybe have a look at the HybridZ rules which is a 'sticky' in all of the forums).

You may want to 'edit' your very first post in this topic and change the subject heading to more accurately describe your problem, or if you are unsure as to how to do this, let me know and I will do it for you.

Tim

for starters, you don't have a catalytic converter. That would make it a problem buying a 'cat-back' system. Which is why your searches for one don't list any.

Try looking for FULL EXHAUST systems instead. look how many i found with just a few clicks:

http://www.zcarparts.com/store/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=PEC