HybridZ

eeew...check out this Z I found at the local high school.

KiD-ViD

I personally think the car has potential. The front air dam is fine, the whale tail would be ok without the rear bumper. I don`t care for the tailight panel, but the flares are fine. I`m not real fond of the sideskirts either, but they look to be home made one-offs, and definitely took some skill to fab up.

I think what makes the car look so shabby is the crappy yellow paint. It looks like a spray bomb job to me.

The car has more potential then you would think: the rear valence is really the only thing blocking the flow of the body design. Lose that, lower it, and put on some serious rims like Volk Racing wheels = one decent looking Z. The car would look good in dark blue.

Oh, the rear taillight panel has to go too, but otherwise, a decent looking car.

Davy

Guest comeandzpa

Can't say that I'm a fan of the rear end. A smaller spoiler, a real tail light panel, and lose that extra bumper thingy, and it would be on its way. The front end is fine, I like the airdam. The side skirts are a little excessive, but if the rest of the car were clean, they would not be too much to ruin the car. Could I get his wheels??

Guest Nic-Rebel450CA

doesnt look half bad

doesnt look half good either. :P

Well, I do see potential, but most of the stuff he or she has added takes away from the body lines.

All of the parts look like they came from cars trying to display different styles of "enhancements".