HybridZ

help: cool gif

zguy95135

Guest bastaad525

Can someone explain to me exactly what is happening in that gif? I see smoke being snorted out the nose of the Firebird... but uh... that's about it...

I dont get it :bonk:

the firebird has a Nitrous Oxide system. when you hit the button and nitrous is sent into the engine the nitrous in the lines vaporize in a few minutes. since the nitrous vapor is much less dense then liquid nitrous when you hit the button again it takes a few moments for fresh nitrous to get through to the engine. to prevent this some people add a solenoid that is connected to a vent tube in front of the main nitrous soleniod. when they engage it it pushes out the old nitrous with new nitrous. they hold the purge button until you can see the nitrous vapor come out.

plus it looks pretty intimidating.

in other words they eject old nitrous from the lines.

it vents the "gas" out of the line to the soleniod so liquid N2O will be right against the solenoid when you hit the Nitrous you get liquid vaporizing straight into the engine for max nitrous charge

Spotfitz' date='

I thought that was a male cat? " [spray']... this is mine, [spray], this is mine... " LOL, I have that DVD, I'll have to watch it again, non-stop laughing!

!M!

My bad, but you knew exactly what I was talking about, nontheless. I loved the drag queen imitation. "who's the kitty?"

And the anal leakage. lol